Stein Mart, a national specialty off-price department store, is planning to gain a more comprehensive look at its inventory using Oracle Cloud. In adopting the Oracle Merchandise Financial Planning solution, Stein Mart seeks to better manage its inventory and consolidate the planning process for its 280+ physical stores, online store and warehouses into one solution.
During a session at Oracle’s Cross Talk event earlier this month, the retailer said it needed to improve business process management as it expanded e-Commerce capabilities and added a new children’s department.
Stein Mart has partnered with Cognira, an AI-based forecasting and assortment platform, and The Parker Avery Group, a boutique strategy and management consulting firm, to redesign its business processes and apply the Oracle Retail Merchandise Financial Planning Cloud Service. Both firms are members of the Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN).
- Brooklinen Goes From Pure-Play DTC To Pop-Up Retailer In Four Weeks
- Kroger, Stein Mart, Gap Reveal Cloud Tech Achievements At Oracle Cross Talk
- #RIC19: Brooks Brothers Reduces Lost Sales 87% By Leveraging AI Platform
- How To Streamline Your Retail Business’ Digital Footprint
- True Value Cuts Unproductive Inventory, Improves Forecasting With Demand Planning Solution