SLI Systems, an e-Commerce solutions provider for mid- to large-size online retailers and B2B companies, has launched the SLI Landing Page Creator, which was debuted at the Internet Retailer Conference and Exhibition (IRCE) 2015 in Chicago.
Landing Page Creator is designed to enable merchandisers to create and deploy custom shopper-friendly landing pages that can integrate into targeted marketing programs. As the targeted pages address shoppers’ immediate needs or interests, they can potentially reduce the number of clicks to a purchase, leading to increases in conversions and average order value. With the solution, retailers can create customizable URLs and meta tags that are built with an intuitive drag-and-drop interface and don’t require additional IT support.
Easier Product Finding For 2 Wheel Parts Supply
The new solution is helping both retailers and manufacturers deliver product information faster. “We want to give customers an easier way to find the products they want without drilling down so deep into our site,” explained Gavin Trippe, CEO of 2 Wheel Parts Supply. “These landing pages help get customers to products in fewer clicks. SLI Landing Page Creator is changing the way we do many things: email blast landing pages, custom PPC pages, daily deals and custom-tuned pages based on reports with clean URLs. Overall it’s just huge.”
Additional features of the Landing Page Creator include:
Real-time reporting and analytics, so merchandisers can track the progress of campaigns, page views and revenue in a single dashboard;
Search engine indexing;
Dynamic product content lists that automatically update to reflect real-time changes in pricing, availability, product attributes;
- Scheduling and redirects designed to set campaign time frames and redirect traffic to other pages when campaigns end.
- Kohl’s Partners With Facebook To Curate New Merchandise Selection
- Report: Zulily Plans Layoffs Amid Streamlining Of Merchandise, Studio Teams
- Brooklinen Goes From Pure-Play DTC To Pop-Up Retailer In Four Weeks
- Exclusive CEO Q&A: How Touch Of Modern Uses Customer Feedback To Drive Merchandising
- Bluefly Boosts Email Revenue 11%, Site Visitor Identification 50% With Targeted Marketing