Shopatron, a provider of cloud-based e-Commerce order management solutions, has launched a new core service model ― Allied Commerce ― as part of the provider’s market expansion strategy. Allied Commerce targets more convenient and affordable fulfillment options by allowing branded manufacturers and multichannel retailers to leverage the available inventory of offline storefronts and distribution centers, according to a Shopatron press release. The initiative is at the center of a full-scale relaunch of the Shopatron brand.
In addition, Shopatron announced the broad market availability of the Shopatron Retailer solution for multichannel retailers, key new leadership within the sales organization, and anticipated customer growth targets.
Shopatron Retailer, announced in 2012, is an inventory management tool designed to enhance the e-Commerce order management activities of multichannel retailers. The technology, now available market-wide, has been adopted by Cost Plus World Market, Intermix, Modell’s and Sport Chalet.
To help manage the Shopatron brand, Shopatron has announced two new team members: Justin Manning, VP of Manufacturer Sales and Accounts; and Ken Callahan, VP of Retailer Sales and Accounts.
“As Amazon and others have moved toward local order fulfillment and same-day delivery, we have seen tremendous response from multichannel retailers wanting to provide shoppers with convenient, cost-saving new options for receiving their online orders,” said Ed Stevens, CEO and Founder of Shopatron. “As a result, we expect our Shopatron Retailer customer base to nearly triple in 2013.”
Stevens added that with the increased adoption of cross-channel order management and local fulfillment models, “we believe we will double our manufacturer client base to over 2,000 brands by year end 2014.”
- Gap Streamlines HQ-To-Store Communications Across 3,000 Locations, Multiple Brands
- RTP Editor Named To Top 100 Retail Influencer List
- Podcast: Are Retailers Finally Getting Holiday Experience Right?
- Retail TouchPoints LIVE! @ RetailX Conference Launches June 2019
- SMB Site Names Top Retail Influencers
Latest from Fatima D. Lora
- Retail Theft Barometer Finds Shrink Exceeds $112 Billion Worldwide
- TrueVUE Inventory Display Execution Helps Speed Product Counting
- Cross-Channel Fulfillment Takes Priority Over Other Omnichannel Initiatives
- Mobile Price Intelligence Solution From 360pi Helps Combat Showrooming
- Less Than Half Of Marketers Report Sufficient Access To Relevant Business Data