Sam’s Club has completed the rollout of Same Day Club Pickup service to all 589 locations in the U.S., according to Supermarket News. Members who order 15 or fewer products, either through samsclub.com or the retailer’s mobile app, can pick them up for free within four hours.
Shoppers receive a text or email message when their order has been prepared, which they can use to check in and notify the store when they arrive. All locations offer in-store pickup, and some have curbside delivery as well.
General pickup hours start at 10 am on weekdays and 9 am on Saturdays, but Sam’s Club Plus members can schedule pickups starting at 7 am, Monday to Friday. All groceries are eligible, as are paper goods, alcohol, health and beauty aids, office supplies, electronics, patio furniture, playground equipment, mattresses and other goods.
Sam’s Club also has expanded its home delivery options with the addition of alcohol through Instacart. The service is currently available at 200 clubs in more than 10 states, and the retailer is working to expand this option to additional stores.
- RTP Live! Session: Retailers Not As BOPIS-Capable As They Say They Are
- Why 2019 Is The Year Of The Retail Renaissance
- Amazon Partners With Rite Aid For In-Store Pickup
- RFID Journal LIVE! Retail Preview: Why RFID Is So Critical To Retail Transformation
- Sam’s Club Cuts Tire Purchase Process From 30 Minutes To 5