Sprout Social, a social media analytics, engagement and advocacy solutions provider, has partnered with Pinterest to enable social marketers to streamline and optimize their Pinterest publishing and reporting efforts. With the integration, retailers and brands can use the Sprout platform to manage their Pinterest campaigns, from sourcing content and publishing pins to managing interactions with Pinners and gaining insights from their data.
Additionally, they can:
- Co-curate and co-create with followers by observing how they leverage Pins in their personal boards;
- Target specific demographics with unique boards and posts; and
- Identify top-performing pins and leverage them across other channels.
Pinterest already provides a number of tools for retailers to target specific customer groups and manage campaigns. For example, Huckberry, an online outdoor retailer, leverages Pinterest to reach a demographic (men) that typically isn’t at the forefront of Pinterest engagement with its menswear campaign. The themed boards provide additional keywords and search opportunities from prospective customers which make it easier for shoppers to find what they’re looking for. The company can use Pinterest to view their new and current campaigns with a publishing calendar and tailor their strategies accordingly.
Sprout’s Publishing suite is designed to allow social marketers to save time by integrating Pinterest into a global view of all posts, campaigns and profiles. Users also can measure results with a Pinterest Performance Report that includes an overview of key summary statistic and metrics across Pinterest profiles and sent Pins.
“Pinterest is uniquely positioned as a platform for brand education and visual discovery,” said Justyn Howard, CEO and founder of Sprout Social, in a statement. “Its focus on imagery and user-driven content architecture gives social marketers a powerful opportunity to tell their story, co-create with their communities and drive purchasing decisions. Sprout’s partnership with Pinterest will provide our customers with greater opportunity to educate and inspire their audiences while driving real business impact.”
Sprout features also include:
- Asset Library: a central repository of content and images;
- URL Tracking: a standardized campaign measurement with a single workflow; and
- Message Approval: a workflow for team or client review and sign-off.
- Rent The Runway And Huckberry Launch Pop-Ups With Unique Twists
- Authenticity And Education Sway Shoppers More Than Social Media Influencers
- 5 Keys to Successful Influencer Partnerships
- Home Depot Leverages Pinterest To Expand Décor Marketing
- Who Pinned It Best? 3 Steps For Retailers To Win At Pinterest Marketing