Perry Ellis International has entered a partnership with FINDMINE to launch an Automated Complete the Look solution for its e-Commerce brands. FINDMINE provides style guidance and completes outfits for customers.
The technology uses machine learning to scale the curation process and will enhance the customer experience for the Perry Ellis, Original Penguin, Callaway, Cubavera and Laundry by Shelli Segal brands. The program is designed to help drive up conversion rates, average order values and units per transaction.
The partnership between Perry Ellis and FINDMINE was driven by the NY Fashion Tech Lab, a startup program that helps women-led, fashion-focused companies pair up with retailers to advance technology in the retail fashion industry.
Additionally, Perry Ellis received a takeover bid in February 2018 from Founder and former CEO George Feldenkreis, who wants to take the retailer private, according to MarketWatch. The deal would value the company at approximately $430.9 million.
- Shoptelligence Launches AI-Powered Solution To Curate Styles Across Categories
- John Varvatos Offers Curated Fashion Through In-Store Pickup
- Touch Of Modern CEO Emphasizes Curation, Video And Mobile To Battle Amazon
- Top Tips For Building A Sustainable Subscription Service
- Moments That Matter: Leveraging Earned Content In Retail