Peapod, a grocery delivery service operated by Ahold USA, has partnered with DinnerTime.com, a personalized meal recommendation service. DinnerTime.com customizes recommendations based on member households’ tastes, budgets, time constraints, health concerns, food allergies and other dietary restrictions. In the 24 U.S. markets Peapod serves, DinnerTime.com members can get a personalized meal plan and shopping list based on what Peapod has on sale, automatically creating an order for delivery or pickup at one of the 200+ Peapod locations.
“At Peapod, we understand that our customers are not just shopping for ingredients, they’re shopping for convenient meal solutions,” said Carrie Bienkowski, Chief Marketing and Creative Officer at Peapod in a statement. “Partnering with DinnerTime was a natural choice and we’re thrilled to offer its members our service to simplify grocery shopping and streamline their meal planning process.”
Peapod, has been in operation for nearly 30 years and delivered more than 40 million orders to homes and businesses. DinnerTime uses a personalization engine combining artificial intelligence, nutritional science and behavioral science to offer more than 10 million potential meal combinations. DinnerTime.com includes weekly sales at more than 12,000 grocery stores nationwide.
- The Vitamin Shoppe Debuts Innovation Store Offering Tech-Enhanced Personalization
- Rue21 Deploys Platform To Enhance Digital Commerce Experience
- Fashion Bunker Leverages Personalization To Encourage First-Time Purchases
- Endear Helps Associates Connect With Shoppers
- Vitacost.com Boosts Click-To-Open Rates 53% Via Personalized ‘Mystery Sales’