will pilot 50 Toy City pop-up stores that will be co-located alongside its Halloween City shops across the U.S. The concept will launch in in early September 2018 and operate throughout the holiday season.
Toy City will be directly integrated with Halloween City, giving customers a seamless shopping and checkout experience. The retailer also will test an expanded online assortment of toy offerings.
Macy’s also has , a New York-based retailer that regularly changes its design and merchandise, and has , a “store-as-a-service” concept that lets shoppers try out tech products before making a purchase.
Other retailers are ringing new variations on pop-up concepts: is with a curated assortment of products tailored to each region it visits, while Italian e-Commerce retailer sent a gelato truck capable of taking shoe orders down the East Coast in 2017.
- Canadian Tire Acquires Party City Canadian Retail Business For $130 Million
- Loyalty And Retention Secrets: Look For Customer Actions That Spell ‘Love’
- Claire’s Stores Names Party City President As New CEO
- Brooklinen Goes From Pure-Play DTC To Pop-Up Retailer In Four Weeks
- Target Takes Aim At Toy Retailing Crown