Office Depot Mexico has partnered with Oracle Retail to increase merchandising accuracy by increasing visibility into the movement of every product across its omnichannel operations. The retailer operates in Mexico, Colombia, Guatemala, Costa Rica, Panama, El Salvador, Honduras, and Chile.
The retailer is in the midst of a digital transformation designed to enable new capabilities for improving the engagement and experience of its customers, by integrating tools including Oracle Retail Merchandising System, Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management and Oracle Xstore Point-of-Service. This solution suite will help Office Depot Mexico better engage its shoppers through relevant offers and in-store interactions.
“The vision we have at Office Depot Mexico is to connect the physical with the digital; that’s why we are investing in transforming our stores and investing in modern retail technology,” said Jaime Alverde, CEO of Office Depot Mexico in a statement. “Oracle will help us to transform the company from the technological point of view, aligning the objectives of the people who work in it, through better communication, better knowledge through data and analysis and a better approach with our end customers.”
- Apparel Group Deploys POS And Inventory Solutions To 700+ Stores
- Banana Republic Streamlines Merchandising Efforts With New Cloud Service
- Privacy Paradox: 86% Of Consumers Want Opt-Out Control, But 56% Value Personalized Offers
- Oracle Unveils Slate Of Solution Upgrades At NRF19
- Yamamay Localizes Product Assortments, Improves Personalization