The tools will let L.L.Bean engage shoppers online, throughout the store and during pop-up events with a seamless experience. The retailer also will benefit from an enterprise-level view of customers, inventory and orders, which will provide associates with additional information that can drive customer service and sales. Additionally, L.L.Bean will deploy Aptos Enterprise Order Management to fulfill customer orders using stock from both its stores and distribution centers.
"Customer satisfaction is the top priority in every decision we make at L.L.Bean," said JJ Rouhana, CIO at L.L.Bean in a statement. "It's not enough to have retail systems that meet current customer demand; retailers require a technology platform that can anticipate and adapt to future requirements.”
- Under Armour Taps Mobile POS Capabilities For Charity Event
- Skechers Upgrades POS And Sales Audit Solutions
- The Vitamin Shoppe Empowers Associates With CRM Solution
- Aptos And BRP Team Up To Expedite Retail Transformation
- Managing The Details Can Help Differentiate The In-Store Fulfillment Experience