Klarna has become one of the first payment service providers to join the Shopify Plus Technology Partner Program. The integration will allow retailers in the U.S., the UK and Germany to implement the Klarna payment suite.
The collection of payment methods will give shoppers more freedom and flexibility to choose when and how to pay for a purchase, and Klarna will assume responsibility for managing credit and fraud risks. Additionally, the Shopify Plus Technology Partner Program provides access to APIs, enabling better customization and personalization.
Several retailers already have reported benefits from the partnership between Klarna and Shopify. Giesswein, a global footwear retailer, reported 5% volume growth and 20% conversion rate growth after 30 days of offering Klarna’s “Pay later” option, while Onewheel, a motorized skateboard producer, saw a 15% increase in sales following its implementation of Klarna’s Slice It offering.
- Killer Bugs And Their Effect On Your Conversion Rates
- Rancourt, Gravity Blanket Add Installment Payment Option
- 66% Of Consumers Don’t Want To Open A New Retail Credit Card For Large Purchases
- Shopify Integrates ‘Pay Now And Pay Later’ Solution For German Retailers
- Report: Mobile, Payment Top Personalization When It Comes To Retail Innovation