Kings Food Markets is working to reduce out of stocks, lower operating expenses and provide no-hassle payments with the deployment of ReposiTrak, Inc., a sourcing, compliance management and advanced commerce platform for retailers.
The grocery chain — which operates 25 stores throughout New Jersey, New York and Connecticut — has adopted ReposiTrak’s Scan-based Trading Solution, which is designed to provide efficiencies in DSD receiving and help retailers control risk, reduce supply chain expenses and grow sales.
“With our adoption of this SBT solution, we look forward to leveraging real-time visibility into store-level data for every item that we provide our customers,” said Arthur Goncalves, VP of Center Store at Kings Food Markets in a statement.
- What The Modern Grocery Store Can Teach Other Brick-And-Mortar Businesses
- Grocery E-Commerce Success Requires Personalization, Store Optimization
- Walmart AI-Powered Lab Store Emphasizes Real-Time Grocery Inventory Control
- Amazon Escalates Grocery Wars With Whole Foods Price Cuts On Hundreds Of Items
- Mercatus Launches Dispatch For Last Mile Fulfillment