Kings Food Markets is working to reduce out of stocks, lower operating expenses and provide no-hassle payments with the deployment of ReposiTrak, Inc., a sourcing, compliance management and advanced commerce platform for retailers.
The grocery chain — which operates 25 stores throughout New Jersey, New York and Connecticut — has adopted ReposiTrak’s Scan-based Trading Solution, which is designed to provide efficiencies in DSD receiving and help retailers control risk, reduce supply chain expenses and grow sales.
“With our adoption of this SBT solution, we look forward to leveraging real-time visibility into store-level data for every item that we provide our customers,” said Arthur Goncalves, VP of Center Store at Kings Food Markets in a statement.
- How One Chinese Supermarket Is Leading The Global Grocery Revolution
- Robotics Move Beyond Warehouses To Stores And The Last Mile
- Retailers: Here’s Why It’s Time To Be ‘All In’ For Omnichannel Inventory
- UK-Based Grocer Co-op Expands Checkout-Free Trial To 30 Stores
- What The Modern Grocery Store Can Teach Other Brick-And-Mortar Businesses