Men’s fashion retailer INDOCHINO has deployed a geo-targeting solution designed to increase traffic to its eight showrooms, boosting revenue per customer and conversions in the process. INDOCHINO leveraged Qubit’s Visitor Cloud Platform, a data-first, digital experience hub, to help it connect with customers through both online and in-store experiences, using analytics, A/B testing, segmentation and web personalization.
The platform allows INDOCHINO to target online shoppers by geo-location, essentially inviting them to visit a showroom when they are in the vicinity. By bridging online and offline channels in this way, the retailer has seen a 4.2% increase in revenue per customer as well as a 3.7% lift in conversions.
“Showroom service is a huge part of our business,” said Pilar Catala, Director of Omnichannel Digital Experience at INDOCHINO in a statement. “By using Qubit, we’re able to constantly evolve our digital presence and enhance what we can do to create a well-rounded experience for the customer, regardless of whether they’re shopping online or prefer the in-store experience.”
- Mass Customization Is Coming for E-Commerce — Here’s How Manufacturers Can Get It Right
- Enriching The Customer Experience Through Journey Mapping And Personalization
- 100+ Goodwill Stores Take Merchandise Mobile
- Exclusive Q&A: Why Digital Success Depends On A Physical Retail Presence
- Ulta Beauty Powers Personalization With Expanded Google Cloud Partnership
- Happy Returns Debuts Self-Service Return Kiosks
- Macy’s Will Expand AR-Powered Virtual Try-On Across Beauty Categories
- 11 Honoré Partners With Shopify To Host ‘Runway Commerce’ Experience At NYFW
- Visa Empowers Female Entrepreneurs With She’s Next Campaign
- Philanthropy, Local Connections Create Event Marketing Success For Kendra Scott