Supply chain solutions provider HighJump now supports the Amazon Seller Fulfilled Prime program, which allows retailers and manufacturers — especially SMBs — to deliver products to customers from their own fulfillment centers. The company said the program will enable businesses to handle storage, packaging and distribution in-house.
The HighJump Warehouse Management System (WMS) is designed to empower companies to meet Amazon’s high-performance criteria and incorporates Amazon Prime into existing business processes. Prime shipping is integrated directly into the WMS, with Prime labels generated automatically so users don’t need to interact with Amazon’s seller central.
Learn more about HighJump’s offerings at the NRF Big Show in New York City, Jan. 14-16, 2018 at booth #2345.
- Amazon Adds 10% Whole Foods Discount To Prime Member Perks
- Walmart Abandons Cashierless Mobile Checkout
- Amazon Partners With Coinstar To Expand Cash Replenishment Option
- Sears Will Install Tires Sold On Amazon In Latest Effort To Capture Consumers
- Walmart Beats Amazon To $16 Billion Flipkart Deal, Brings E-Commerce Battle To India