Supply chain solutions provider HighJump now supports the Amazon Seller Fulfilled Prime program, which allows retailers and manufacturers — especially SMBs — to deliver products to customers from their own fulfillment centers. The company said the program will enable businesses to handle storage, packaging and distribution in-house.
The HighJump Warehouse Management System (WMS) is designed to empower companies to meet Amazon’s high-performance criteria and incorporates Amazon Prime into existing business processes. Prime shipping is integrated directly into the WMS, with Prime labels generated automatically so users don’t need to interact with Amazon’s seller central.
Learn more about HighJump’s offerings at the NRF Big Show in New York City, Jan. 14-16, 2018 at booth #2345.
- Retail Remix Of 'Love Will Keep Us Together’: Takeaways From Etail East
- SureDone Launches International Support for Amazon Australia
- Amazon Memo: Only 2% Of Alexa Owners Have Made Purchases Through The Device
- Prime Day Mobile Spike Fades Fast For Non-Amazon Retailers
- Report: Amazon Phasing Out Oracle Cloud Services By 2020