European pet supply retailer the Fressnapf Group will deploy the Revionics Price Optimization and Markdown Optimization solutions. The integration will help Fressnapf offer more customer-focused pricing, leverage its private label strength, increase basket sizes and gain additional insights into price elasticity and customer preferences.
Fressnapf has more than 1,500 stores in 11 European countries, with most operating under the Maxi Zoo banner. The locations offer a range of pet food, accessories and services.
“After a very systematic assessment of our requirements and the options available in the market, we were attracted to Revionics machine-learning based capabilities, in-depth analytics and long-term partnering approach,” said Markus Kallen, SVP MDO at the Fressnapf Group in a statement. “In addition to providing more targeted, relevant pricing for our shoppers, we also look forward to implementing more harmonized and integrated pricing processes across the various countries the Fressnapf Group serves.”
- Crafting Targeted Pricing And Promotion Strategies: Shopper-Centric Vs. Product-Centric
- Alibaba Launches English Language Portal For Tmall Global Marketplace
- Target Takes Retail Accelerator Program Global With Nine Startups
- Ulta Beauty Picks Canada As First Site For Global Growth
- Walmart Emphasizes Omnichannel With Canadian ‘Urban Superstore’