European pet supply retailer the Fressnapf Group will deploy the Revionics Price Optimization and Markdown Optimization solutions. The integration will help Fressnapf offer more customer-focused pricing, leverage its private label strength, increase basket sizes and gain additional insights into price elasticity and customer preferences.
Fressnapf has more than 1,500 stores in 11 European countries, with most operating under the Maxi Zoo banner. The locations offer a range of pet food, accessories and services.
“After a very systematic assessment of our requirements and the options available in the market, we were attracted to Revionics machine-learning based capabilities, in-depth analytics and long-term partnering approach,” said Markus Kallen, SVP MDO at the Fressnapf Group in a statement. “In addition to providing more targeted, relevant pricing for our shoppers, we also look forward to implementing more harmonized and integrated pricing processes across the various countries the Fressnapf Group serves.”
- Amazon Rebrands Middle Eastern Souq Marketplace, Redirects Shoppers To Amazon.ae
- China-Based Luckin Coffee Files U.S. IPO After Raising $150 Million
- Amazon Will Shut Down Chinese Marketplace But Continue Cross-Border Operations
- Multinational Motorsports Retailer Streamlines Web Site Translation Process
- With U.S. Growth Uncertain, Global Commerce Offers New Opportunities