Cheetah Digital, a cross-channel marketing solution provider, has added five executives to its team to help continue growing its business. The hires include industry veterans from companies such as Oracle, Monetate and Mattel:
• Michael Wasyluka, Chief Revenue Officer: Wasyluka will oversee all new and existing business sales and solutions consulting. He was previously CEO of Simply Measured.
• Michelle Curless, EVP, Client Experience and Transformation: Curless will lead the newly created Client Experience team, which was designed to understand and respond to customers. Prior to joining Cheetah Digital, she was SVP of Client Success and Services at Monetate.
• Maurice “Mo” Brunt, SVP, Existing Business/Global Client Success Practice Lead: Brunt will handle the company’s existing business in North America, as well as lead the development of the Global Client Success organization. Brunt was most recently VP of Customer Success at Oracle.
• Shannon Bradley, SVP, Global Support: Shannon will lead the Global Support team, which will deliver packages designed to enhance the individual client experience. She previously served as VP, Client Health at Octiv.
• Jill Knesek, Chief Security Officer: Knesek will develop a security framework for both Cheetah Digital and its partners. She has experience as a Special Agent for the FBI assigned to the Cyber Crime Squad, and also served as Chief Security Officer for Mattel and BT Global Services.
Cheetah Global was divested from Experian in June 2017. The company has opened offices in Chicago, Indianapolis, Tokyo and London in 2018, bringing its total footprint to 25 offices across 13 countries.
“On top of building the strongest leadership team in the marketing software industry, we are focused on making Cheetah Digital a nexus for the best talent in the industry,” said Sameer Kazi, CEO of Cheetah Digital in a statement. “Expanding our business into budding tech hubs allows us to make strategic hires like these executives, ensuring that our relentless focus on clients is a priority in every interaction, across every function of Cheetah Digital.”