CCC Group, a Polish footwear retailer that sells more than 50 million pairs of shoes annually in 1,200 stores, has leveraged Oracle Retail Merchandising and, Planning and Optimization solutions to boost its gross margin 4.2% and increase inventory sell-through rates by 7.1%.
The technology provides CCC Group with new business processes designed to give analysts more fact-driven markdown recommendations, and exception reporting based on inventory style, color and location.
“We have shifted from a 100% manual process to a solution that runs millions of combinations to come up with the best recommendations for our experts,” said Piotr Pawłowski, CIO of The CCC Group in a statement. “Pronos has provided great local, in-language implementation experience with global expertise.”
CCC Group also has implemented Oracle Retail Merchandise Operations Management, supported by Accenture, to establish a single view of inventory that is designed to drive greater efficiency across omnichannel retail operations. With these investments, the retailer seeks to empower planners, merchants, pricing experts and operations analysts to make more strategic decisions with the adoption of industry best practices and modern technology.
- Click-And-Collect Solution Doddle Launches In The U.S.
- NRF2019 Recap: Alibaba, Kroger, Walmart Supercharge Supermarkets; Target Store Investments Pay Off
- NRF2019: How STORY, B8ta And Marxent Fortify Macy’s Experiential Arsenal
- NRF2019: Ahold Will Deploy 500 Robots To Create More Spill-Proof Supermarkets
- NRF2019: Patience Is A Virtue When Reaching China’s Young, Tech-Savvy Shoppers