BRP Consulting has launched BRP Cloud Services, which offers turnkey services for implementation, support and maintenance of cloud-based applications. The service is designed to help retailers that want to implement cloud-based software solutions but lack the recourses to quickly deploy and support the applications. Key features include:
- Application and hardware deployment and support;
- Application development;
- IT managed services;
- Consulting services; and
- Business process outsourcing.
Cloud-based technologies are gaining popularity, and 75% of retailers plan to have a cloud-based POS platform within three years, according to BRP. Retailers already are harnessing cloud capabilities for other benefits as well: Banana Republic uses the technology for synchronizing merchandising operations from buying to inventory valuation, while Stein Mart has become cloud-first and added new allocation and replenishment solutions.
- GOLFTEC Revamps POS Across 200 Locations In One Day
- Mobile Discounts Draw 67% Of Shoppers To A Store, Yet Most Retailers Still Don’t Offer Them
- RiverPay Payments Platform Connects Global Retailers With Chinese Consumers
- Ingenico Launches Payment-Enabled Chatbot
- #CCS19 Webinar Series Provides Playbook For Reinventing Retail