Venerable Irish retailers Brown Thomas and Arnotts, both part of Selfridges Group, will equip their store associates with a clienteling solution designed to provide 360-degree views of customers’ preferences and purchase history.
The Salesfloor clienteling suite allows store associates to communicate with their customers via e-mail, text messaging, social media and live chat. Associates also will receive automated alerts notifying them about opportunities with individual customers, based on previous transactions. Additionally, customers will be able to shop online with store associates through Salesfloor’s Storefronts, which allow associates to create personalized versions of the e-Commerce web site and highlight top recommendations.
“Salesfloor helps our in-store stylists connect with their customers on a whole new level,” said Sarah Esler, Digital Innovation & Omnichannel Lead at Brown Thomas and Arnotts in a statement. “We are very pleased with the results from the recent pilot phase and are excited to see even greater results as more team members are introduced to the platform.”
- Salesfloor Offers Cross-Channel Clienteling Tools For Store Associates
- Episerver Acquires 1:1 Personalization Provider Idio
- TechStyle Enhances Communication And Personalization With Cloud Platform
- StoreTours: Pandora Jewelry Unveils New Immersive Store Concept
- Store Tour: Pandora Jewelry Unveils New Immersive Store Concept
- Anomalie Leverages Data To Help Brides Create The Dress Of Their Dreams
- Away CEO Resigns Following Report Of ‘Toxic Working Environment’
- Hudson Reveals Updated Store Design, Mobile App For 2020
- ShopFulfill Introduces Anchor Shops To Help Online Retailers Launch Their First Physical Storefront
- True Religion Apparel Appoints Former Design VP As New Creative Director