Seeking to improve the customer digital experience and quickly identify web and mobile site performance issues, The Bon-Ton Stores will deploy Catchpoint Systems' Synthetic (Active) Monitoring end-user experience monitoring (EUM) solution. The department store retailer can now track of a wide range of objects — including third-party services — that affect web performance. In addition, Bon-Ton will be able to diagnose localized or ISP-specific issues in real time.
Growing IT complexity, including factors such as DNS resolution, third-party technology and last-mile network issues, make it harder for retailers to see and control the factors affecting end-user performance. By providing real-time, object-level insight into these factors, Catchpoint's EUM technology can help companies deliver more engaging customer interactions.
"Nothing is more important to the success of our online strategy than delivering the same exceptional experience that our customers have come to expect from The Bon-Ton Stores' retail locations," said Larry Kraus, VP of Technologies at Bon-Ton in a statement. "We look forward to applying this solution proactively, to develop an even better experience for our online shoppers."
- After Joint Venture Acquisition, Bon-Ton To Enter Liquidation
- Investor Group Signs Letter Of Intent To Purchase Bon-Ton Ahead Of Auction
- Former Bon-Ton CFO Joins Pier 1 Imports
- Alibaba Offers $2.6 Billion For Chinese Department Store Intime
- Akamai Acquisition Improves Cyberbot Detection Capabilities