The Online Store Health & Usability (OSHU) Index, designed to rank online retailers with user experience metrics, identified Birchbox as its top performer for October 2017. The subscription retailer scored 99.6 out of a possible 100 points.
These scores are calculated using a proprietary algorithm from Shoppimon that is based on four factors:
• Average site speed;
• Slowdowns and their severity;
• Issues and their severity; and
• General store stability.
The top 10 performers for October are:
“A score as high as Birchbox’s reflects a nearly flawless on-site shopping experience,” according to the OSHU site. Visitors to the site are likely to experience:
1. Average response times of 0.12 seconds;
2. Full load times averaging 0.20 seconds;
3. Zero purchase blocking issues;
4. Zero severe slowdowns;
5. Only minor issues, such as missing design elements, which often go unnoticed by customers; and
6. A consistently positive on-site experience.
The OSHU Index, introduced in September, ranks the world’s top online stores in relation to others across the e-Commerce space as well as direct competitors in their retail category. Nearly 100 retailers are listed in the complete index.
- Birchbox Campaigns Target Broader Swath Of Potential Beauty Consumers
- Sears Reportedly Seeks Sale Of DieHard Brand, Other Assets
- RTP Live! Keynote: Unlocking Stores’ Value As Powerful Media Channels
- Birchbox Goes Gender-Neutral: ‘BirchboxMan’ Becomes ‘Birchbox Grooming’
- Home Depot Promotes Insider To Replace Retiring CFO