Retailers that use BigCommerce as their e-Commerce platform will be able to accept Chase Pay, speeding up transactions for 61 million Chase Visa cardholders. Shoppers will be able to check out more quickly using their Chase credentials.
Additionally, BigCommerce will start immediate onboarding with the integrated payments platform provider WePay. The companies are planning to make Chase Pay and WePay available to BigCommerce retailers by summer.
- RSP Series: How Retail Leaders Improve Customer Acquisition And Retention
- Rivet Works Provides Consumer-Generated Content Automation To BigCommerce
- BigCommerce Beefs Up European Leadership To Accelerate Expansion
- BigCommerce Appoints New CMO
- Why Online Merchants Should Make Security A Year-Round Priority