Retailers that use BigCommerce as their e-Commerce platform will be able to accept Chase Pay, speeding up transactions for 61 million Chase Visa cardholders. Shoppers will be able to check out more quickly using their Chase credentials.
Additionally, BigCommerce will start immediate onboarding with the integrated payments platform provider WePay. The companies are planning to make Chase Pay and WePay available to BigCommerce retailers by summer.
- Why Online Merchants Should Make Security A Year-Round Priority
- BigCommerce Secures $64 Million In Growth Equity Funding
- J.P Morgan Chase Acquires WePay In $400M Deal
- Exxel Outdoors Doubles Mobile Conversion Across Seven E-Commerce Brands
- E-Commerce Economics: Why Up-And-Coming Online Brands Are Going SaaS