Shoppers will be able to add cash to their Amazon account balance by using Amazon Cash at select Coinstar kiosks. The service carries no fee, and only requires a phone number to be associated with the shopper’s Amazon account. Customers can add between $5 and $500, which will be used to automatically purchase and redeem an Amazon.com gift card in the same amount.
Coinstar has rolled out the program at kiosks in select Northeastern supermarkets and plans to expand it to 5,000 kiosks by the end of 2018. Coinstar operates approximately 20,000 kiosks at retailers and banks across the U.S.
- Exclusive CEO Q&A: How Nike Wins The Branding Game
- Amazon Boosts Minimum Wage To $15, Lobbies For Nationwide Increase
- RTP Simplifies Reader Search With Amazon, Holiday Hubs
- Amazon Launches NYC Physical Store Featuring Highly Rated Products
- Snapchat Introduces Snap-To-Buy Capabilities For Amazon Shoppers