Amazon has opened its third 4-star physical store, this time in Berkeley, Calif. The e-Commerce giant first introduced the concept in the New York City neighborhood of SoHo, and just last week opened a second location near Denver.
The Berkeley store, located on 1787 Fourth Street, had been confirmed prior to its launch on Nov. 5.
Additional features include:
- “Most-Wished-For,” a collection of products that are most added to Amazon.com Wish Lists;
- Seasonal features like picks from the “Amazon.com Electronics Gift Guide,” the “Amazon.com Holiday Toylist” and “Holiday Entertaining;” and
- Customer review cards with quotes from actual customer reviews, just like the ones in Amazon Books stores.
Shoppers also can try out Alexa-enabled Amazon devices and smart home accessories and shop a curated selection of speakers, fitness tech and other highly rated consumer electronics.
Amazon 4-star Fourth Street is the latest of more than 100+ Amazon brick-and-mortar locations, including Amazon Books, Amazon Pop-Up and Amazon Go.
- How Out-Of-Home Advertising Will Help Amazon Unify The Customer Experience
- Amazon Cancels Plans For New York City Headquarters
- 55% Of Households Use Amazon Prime, But BOPIS Keeps Them Shopping In-Store
- What Goldilocks Can Teach Us About Fending Off Amazon
- Amazon Sales Growth Slows To 20% In Q4, Prompting Stock Drop
Latest from Glenn Taylor
- Walmart Holiday E-Commerce Revenue Jumps 43%, Comp Sales Growth Is Up 4.2%
- Eddie Lampert Steps Down As Sears Chairman
- Revived FAO Schwarz Moves Beyond Toys Into Home Products, Accessories And Candy
- Retail Has Biggest Monthly Sales Dip In 9 Years — But Did Government Shutdown Skew The Numbers?
- Can Cashierless Checkout Scale Up Without Breaking The Bank?