Amazon has opened its third 4-star physical store, this time in Berkeley, Calif. The e-Commerce giant first introduced the concept in the New York City neighborhood of SoHo, and just last week opened a second location near Denver.
The Berkeley store, located on 1787 Fourth Street, had been confirmed prior to its launch on Nov. 5.
Additional features include:
- “Most-Wished-For,” a collection of products that are most added to Amazon.com Wish Lists;
- Seasonal features like picks from the “Amazon.com Electronics Gift Guide,” the “Amazon.com Holiday Toylist” and “Holiday Entertaining;” and
- Customer review cards with quotes from actual customer reviews, just like the ones in Amazon Books stores.
Shoppers also can try out Alexa-enabled Amazon devices and smart home accessories and shop a curated selection of speakers, fitness tech and other highly rated consumer electronics.
Amazon 4-star Fourth Street is the latest of more than 100+ Amazon brick-and-mortar locations, including Amazon Books, Amazon Pop-Up and Amazon Go.
- Exclusive Q&A: ‘No Longer Sufficient’ To Market To An Anonymous Customer Base
- Adobe Debuts Branded Store Solution For Amazon Sellers
- #RIC19: Income Shapes Millennials’ Behavior More Than Age
- Amazon Opens First ‘Go’ Store In NYC…And It Accepts Cash
- Amazon Rebrands Middle Eastern Souq Marketplace, Redirects Shoppers To Amazon.ae
Latest from Glenn Taylor
- Zebra Technologies Will Acquire Profitect
- Two Paths To Innovation: Kroger Debuts Investment Firm For Brands; Lowe’s Acquires Analytics Tech
- Chico’s FAS Rejects Second Buyout Proposal From Sycamore Partners
- Lidl Enlists Boxed For First On-Demand Grocery Delivery Pilot
- #RIC19: Why Brand Love Is The Key To Cultivating Loyal, Frequent Shoppers