Amazon has opened its third 4-star physical store, this time in Berkeley, Calif. The e-Commerce giant first introduced the concept in the New York City neighborhood of SoHo, and just last week opened a second location near Denver.
The Berkeley store, located on 1787 Fourth Street, had been confirmed prior to its launch on Nov. 5.
Additional features include:
- “Most-Wished-For,” a collection of products that are most added to Amazon.com Wish Lists;
- Seasonal features like picks from the “Amazon.com Electronics Gift Guide,” the “Amazon.com Holiday Toylist” and “Holiday Entertaining;” and
- Customer review cards with quotes from actual customer reviews, just like the ones in Amazon Books stores.
Shoppers also can try out Alexa-enabled Amazon devices and smart home accessories and shop a curated selection of speakers, fitness tech and other highly rated consumer electronics.
Amazon 4-star Fourth Street is the latest of more than 100+ Amazon brick-and-mortar locations, including Amazon Books, Amazon Pop-Up and Amazon Go.
- Teikametrics Connects Amazon Merchants With Relevant Agencies
- Prime Day Surpasses $4 Billion In Industrywide Sales Across 48 Hours
- Zappos And Amazon Team Up With Shaq For Back-To-School Charity
- Amazon Pledges $700 Million For Training To Meet Demand For Skilled Jobs
- Etsy Beefs Up Free Shipping Support For Sellers
Latest from Glenn Taylor
- ThirdLove Will Open First ‘Fit Experience’ Concept Store In NYC
- Google Cloud Hires VPs To Lead Retail And Retail Sales Divisions
- Claire’s Stores Names Party City President As New CEO
- Bolt Raises $68 Million To Bolster Online Checkout Capabilities
- H-E-B Will Pilot Autonomous Grocery Delivery In San Antonio