Amazon has opened its third 4-star physical store, this time in Berkeley, Calif. The e-Commerce giant first introduced the concept in the New York City neighborhood of SoHo, and just last week opened a second location near Denver.
The Berkeley store, located on 1787 Fourth Street, had been confirmed prior to its launch on Nov. 5.
Additional features include:
- “Most-Wished-For,” a collection of products that are most added to Amazon.com Wish Lists;
- Seasonal features like picks from the “Amazon.com Electronics Gift Guide,” the “Amazon.com Holiday Toylist” and “Holiday Entertaining;” and
- Customer review cards with quotes from actual customer reviews, just like the ones in Amazon Books stores.
Shoppers also can try out Alexa-enabled Amazon devices and smart home accessories and shop a curated selection of speakers, fitness tech and other highly rated consumer electronics.
Amazon 4-star Fourth Street is the latest of more than 100+ Amazon brick-and-mortar locations, including Amazon Books, Amazon Pop-Up and Amazon Go.
- Amazon Reportedly Planning First ‘Go’ Store In UK
- Three Paths To Cashierless Retailing: Amazon, Nike And Saturn
- J.Crew Discontinues Brands To ‘Balance Investments And Expenses’
- CVS Finalizes $78 Billion Aetna Purchase, Broadening Health Care Offerings
- Amazon Selects Northern Virginia, NYC For HQ2s; Will Open Operations Hub In Nashville