Adyen, a payment platform, and digital commerce solution provider Scalefast have partnered to integrate Adyen’s end-to-end payment processing technology with the Scalefast global e-Commerce platform to better serve customers.
Through the partnership, the companies can help brands sell to a wide range of international customers by offering shoppers their preferred global payment methods, reducing the risks of high value transactions with data-driven fraud detection and decreasing card declines with a real-time expired card updater.
“We are thrilled to join Adyen’s impressive list of partners and to further strengthen our customers’ online storefronts,” said Nicolas Stehle, CEO and Co-Founder of Scalefast in a statement. “We serve consumers in over 240 countries and territories, so having a sound payment solution fit for an international user base is absolutely critical.”
- The Search KPI Red Herrings E-Commerce Retailers Should Avoid
- Rue21 Deploys Platform To Enhance Digital Commerce Experience
- Salesforce Boosts Commerce Cloud With Lightning Order Management
- Target To Power Online Sales At Revived Toys ‘R’ Us Web Site
- Bob’s Discount Furniture Revamps E-Commerce Site, Launches Mobile AR App