1-800-FLOWERS.COM has added several new categories to its gifting options with the launch of Goodsey. The new site’s offerings include tabletop, home décor, outdoor living, pets, art, jewelry, personal care, customizable fragrances and gourmet at a variety of price points. The Thoughtful Gestures section features gifts priced under $20 and Goodsey also features higher-priced indulgences.
The retailer’s Celebrations Passport loyalty program, which offers members free standard shipping and no service charge for a year on purchases made across the 1-800-FLOWERS family of brands, is available to Goodsey customers.
“With Goodsey, we are leveraging the Celebrations platform we’ve built to expand rapidly into new product categories, offering shoppers a wider selection of options to help them express, connect and celebrate,” said 1-800-FLOWERS.COM CEO Chris McCann in a statement.
This is the third new brand that 1-800-FLOWERS.COM has added to its portfolio during the past year. In November 2017, the retailer launched Personalization Universe and Simply Chocolate. Other brands in its portfolio include Harry & David, Moose Munch, The Popcorn Factory and Wolferman’s.
- 1-800-FLOWERS.com Upgrades Voice, Implements AR Ahead Of Valentine’s Day
- B&H Photo Helps Shoppers Picture The Perfect Present
- Mobile Marketing Association Honors The Top Mobile Campaigns
- Can Conversational Commerce Fulfill Its Potential In Retail?
- #RIC18: How 1-800-Flowers Stays One Step Ahead Of Disruptive Technology