Episerver has signed an agreement to acquire Idio, a content personalization and analytics platform. The acquisition is designed to accelerate the analytics and personalization roadmap for the Episerver Customer-Centric Digital Experience Platform and address the state of buying experiences and expectations.
"Episerver plus Idio gives companies the technology they need to easily provide value to each individual in the form of a truly one-to-one digital experience,” said Justin Anovick, Chief Product Officer at Episerver in a statement.
Through real-time predictive analytics, Idio predicts the intent of each individual buyer in order to deliver hyper-relevant content to each customer. Idio also indexes and categorizes content data into a structured content hub to help deliver relevant 1:1 buyer experiences across digital channels. No integration is required for Episerver customers.
"This acquisition is the next part of our mission to help our enterprise clients serve their end customers with timely, relevant and cross-channel experiences,” said Edward Barrow, CEO of Idio in a statement. “The combined organization, with Episerver's deep content and commerce expertise and Idio's predictive and analytical capabilities, make for an exciting future for customer-centric marketers."
Latest from Bryan Wassel
- Anomalie Leverages Data To Help Brides Create The Dress Of Their Dreams
- Away CEO Resigns Following Report Of ‘Toxic Working Environment’
- Hudson Reveals Updated Store Design, Mobile App For 2020
- ShopFulfill Introduces Anchor Shops To Help Online Retailers Launch Their First Physical Storefront
- True Religion Apparel Appoints Former Design VP As New Creative Director