Store operators are faced with numerous challenges, from employee hiring to product merchandising. As competition continues to heat up, along with pressure to hold the line on expenses, store operations executives are faced with an uphill battle.
Advances in mobile and tablet technology have created the opportunity to hire, train and retain employees more efficiently. But are retail companies making the investment in these technologies?
Just released, the Retail TouchPoints Store Operations survey is designed to uncover the most pressing issues facing store operators, including questions around:
- Employee hiring, training and retention;
- Product merchandising and inventory management; and
- The HQ-store connection.
Some key questions include:
- What are your greatest store operations challenges in 2012?
- Does your company have effective employee training and retention programs?
- Does store get credit for other channel sales?