Predictive marketing company AgilOne has closed $25 million in a Series C investment round. Tenaya Capital led the funding round, with Next World Capital and Four Rivers Group participating as new investors. Other existing investors — Sequoia Capital and Mayfield Fund — also contributed.
AgilOne will use the monetary contributions to expand its sales and marketing operations, and further develop its international footprint. To further support AgilOne’s ongoing growth, Tom Banahan, Managing Director at Tenaya Capital, has joined the company’s board of directors.
“We believe in AgilOne’s mission to drive businesses to become more successful through predictive marketing,” Banahan said. “By marketing smarter, businesses can create long-lasting customer relationships that will pay dividends, and marketers continue to get more and more hungry for predictive analytics technology.”
Due to merchants’ increased interest in data-driven marketing, AgilOne experienced rapid growth in 2013. The company acquired several new customers, including Café Britt, Deckers Outdoor Corporation, Dot & Bo Inc., Lafayette 148 NY, Liberty Retail Ltd, Roots Canada and Tiger Direct.
Latest from Alicia Fiorletta
- Leveraging Marketplace Momentum: How To Capitalize On New Growth Opportunities Without Risking Your Brand Identity
- Podcast: Are Retailers Finally Getting Holiday Experience Right?
- Alexa: Retail’s Next Friend…Or Foe?
- Aptos Commits Millions To Launch Aptos Labs
- eBags Boosts Conversions 20% With Innovative Tech Investments