Customer engagement has become a key focus for retailers striving for success in today's omnichannel world, and a number of innovative retailers are leading the pack in implementing successful customer engagement strategies.
The 2015 Retail TouchPoints Customer Engagement Awards honor 18 of these companies. The winners range from national department store, apparel and electronics chains to highly specialized fashion, lifestyle and gourmet consumable retailers. Despite their differences, what they all have in common is that across the organization — from the supply chain to the mobile screen — each winner has gone the extra mile to delight, surprise and satisfy shoppers.
These fifth annual Customer Engagement Awards were presented in five categories:
• Digital Innovation
• Mobile Strategy
• E-Commerce Innovation
• Cross-Channel Optimization
• Social Media Marketing
This year's winners are (in alphabetical order):
American Tea Room
Barneys New York
Kate Spade New York
Mitchells Family of Stores
Shoppes at Mandalay Place
Fill out the form below to download the complete report.
Latest from Debbie Hauss
- 2018 E-Commerce Tech Preview: Insights From 15 Industry Experts
- What U.S. Retailers Can Learn From Japan’s Co-Op Deli Home Delivery Service
- Why The 2018 Retail Innovation Conference Should Be On Your Calendar Now
- NewStore Secures $50M In Funding To Expand Mobile Offering
- Localized Research Targets Sales Goals At 770 Barnes & Noble College Stores