Customer engagement is the cornerstone of success in today’s challenging retail environment, because shoppers are more empowered than ever and are demanding the right products at the right price, available when and where they desire. Retailers have been hard at work formulating and implementing unique and creative strategies to appeal to today’s savvy shoppers, and Retail TouchPoints is honoring 10 of those innovators with Customer Engagement Awards.
Each of the 10 winners has taken the initiative to reach above the fray to bring a higher level of service to their current and prospective customers. The award winners are ahead of the curve and are achieving business success in this increasingly competitive and challenging marketplace.
Through a nomination process, the winners were selected based on, but not limited to, four specific criteria:
- Unique shopping/promotional offerings
- Customer engagement strategies
- Customer analysis
- Technology innovation
Winners include both large, national retailers and smaller, regional companies, as well as one international selection. Award recipients also vary in products and services offerings, from apparel and outdoor gear to office supplies, mobile phones and quick-service food.
The winners include:
- Casual Male Retail Group (CMRG)
- David’s Bridal
- Foot Locker
- Hot Topic
- Inkjet Superstore
- Rutter’s Farm Stores
- Tasti D-Lite
- Urban Outfitters
Latest from Debbie Hauss
- Pitfalls Of Success: 4 Red Flags Thrown At Uber And AirBNB
- Convenience Economy Fuels Global Estate Sale Segment At EBTH: Exclusive CEO Interview
- Coming To Terms With Millennials: Advice From The Experts
- How 3 Retailers Are Breaking Through The Mobile And Online Satisfaction Barrier
- CMO Conversation: Moosejaw's Dan Pingree