“Blast” marketing strategies of the past are no longer sufficient to engage today’s customers and foster loyalty. Typical campaign response rates have plummeted while customer opt-out rates have ascended, limiting your ability to converse with even your most valuable customers. New automated dialogue strategies can help retailers create a seamless experience across all channels and engage with each of their customers as individuals, connecting every customer communication – outbound, inbound, marketing, sales or service – into an ongoing dialogue where customer insight and understanding forms the basis for each and every interaction.
In this educational webinar, Jeff Nicholson shares insights on the common challenges and share best practice approaches for making the move from traditional marketing campaigns to new 1:1 dialogues with today’s cross-channel customer. Topics of discussion will include:
- Choreographing customer dialogue across multiple channels
- Connecting the “customer conversation” across all touch points
- Automating customer event triggers
- Embedding customer insight into every interaction
- Jeff Nicholson, VP Global Marketing – Customer Analytics and Interaction, Pitney Bowes Software
Complete the form below to view on-demand:
Download PDF version of slides.