Reflexis, a real-time store operations and workforce management solution provider, has released QNotes, an in-app, peer-to-peer communication system embedded within the Reflexis ONE platform. The tool enables retailers to quickly send messages across the organization.
QNotes is designed to simplify communication between the corporate office, field managers, store managers and associates by allowing them to easily contact one another. The solution also can uncover communication trends, such as how many store associates have viewed messages or the percentage of store associates who have responded to messages.
Together, the collection of tools within the Reflexis ONE platform helps retailers automate processes such as labor scheduling, simplifies store operations to help drive efficiency and aids companies as they navigate changing labor laws. Other modules include:
- Real-Time Task Manager, a single solution that can incorporate system-generated, device-generated or corporate-generated tasks in real-time;
- StoreWalk, which optimizes the store auditing process;
- Intelligent Forms, a centralized location for creating, completing and escalating retail forms;
- Employee Self-Service, associate empowerment software that lets workers take part in the labor scheduling process, with full visibility and approval privileges for store managers; and
- Time & Attendance, which helps managers track labor to stay in compliance with labor laws, union regulations and store rules.