Sally Beauty Holdings (SBH) has appointed April Holt as Group Vice President of Stores for Beauty Systems Group. Holt previously served as Executive Vice President of Stores and Operations at Victoria’s Secret, and she worked at GAP and Old Navy for 10 years in a variety of field leadership roles. Her family-owned cosmetology schools lend her a strong personal connection to the beauty industry.
“April brings a wealth of store operational experience with her to BSG, as well as a remarkable track record of success and delivering results,” said Mark Spinks, President of the SBH Beauty Systems Group in a statement. “She will help us propel the business forward by leading our continued efforts to improve our CosmoProf stores’ strategy, performance and execution.”
Latest from Bryan Wassel
- Shoptalk 2020 Will Feature All-Female Speaker Lineup
- Walmart Deepens Voice Commerce Investment With Siri Support
- Capgemini Study: Enhance Personalization, Omnichannel Integration To Grow Voice Commerce
- Tommy Hilfiger Commits To 3D For Apparel Design
- Gap CEO Art Peck Departs; Board Chairman To Take Interim CEO Role During Search