To kickstart the launch of its first private label credit card, zulily is offering one year’s free shipping for customers who sign up by midnight Pacific time on Friday, September 22, 2017. Shoppers must apply through a link in this Facebook post and be approved by zulily’s partner Synchrony Financial.
Cardholder benefits include Smart-pay, a flexible payment option that allows shoppers to buy an item now and pay for it in three monthly payments.
“The launch of our zulily credit card is just one special way we will continue to surprise and delight our customers,” said Darrell Cavens, President and CEO of zulily in a statement. “With roughly 93% of purchases coming from existing customers as of Q2 2017, we believe they will be delighted with a new financing option and compelling customer benefits that provide added value to their daily shopping experience.”
- Report: Zulily Plans Layoffs Amid Streamlining Of Merchandise, Studio Teams
- Zulily Partnership Helps Planet Motherhood Deliver 600% Growth For Elliott & Vine Brand
- Zulily Refreshes Logo, Color Scheme To Optimize Mobile Shopping Experience
- Feed Shoppers’ Creativity To Turn ‘White Elephant’ Parties Into Sales Drivers
- Pet Costumes Entice Millennial Shoppers At Zulily