The first Israel eCommerce Innovation Virtual Summit, consisting of seven live webinars from leading Israeli startups, will take place June 24-27, 2019. Topics will include personalization, visual search, customer data platforms, online journey hijacking prevention and global commerce. Retail case studies from Men’s Wearhouse and APMEX will be featured along with presentations from Deloitte and Microsoft.
“Israel’s retail-tech sector is growing and quickly becoming one of the hottest and most innovative ecosystems for retail technologies, with startups offering solutions from supply chain logistics to the in-store experience,” according to Coresight Research, which co-sponsors the webinar series along with the Retail Innovation Club.
Registering for one webinar entitles attendees to all seven events, which will be presented live and offer opportunities for audience interaction.
“The concept behind the series is that we’ve combined forces with the biggest e-Commerce startups in Israel, but you don’t have to fly 12 hours to visit them,” said Ohad Hagai, SVP Marketing at Namogoo, who was instrumental in organizing the event. He added that the Israeli retail-tech ecosystem spans more than 500 startups and received $428 million in funding during 2018, with companies attracting investment from Amazon, Walmart, Nike and McDonald’s.
To see the agenda and register, visit ilecommerce.com.
- Namogoo Raises $40M In Series C Funding Round
- Holiday 2019 Predictions: Retailers Have High Expectations Despite Shortened Selling Season
- Bob’s Discount Furniture Revamps E-Commerce Site, Launches Mobile AR App
- Study: Economics, Not Millennials, Is The Force Changing The Retail Industry
- Coles Will Leverage AI-Powered Analytics With ‘Smarter Selling’ Strategy