Walgreens has implemented sourcing platform RangeMe to streamline new product discovery and access new and diverse suppliers. RangeMe is designed to provide companies like Walgreens with access to critical supplier information ranging from company background to product specs and samples; discover innovative new products; and manage the inbound product submission process. More than 150,000 suppliers are on the RangeMe platform.
Using the platform, Walgreens buyers can narrow their searches to include multiple criteria, helping them to find the small and diverse suppliers that are a priority for the company.
“Doing business with small and diverse suppliers is a key part of our corporate social responsibility strategy,” said Carlos Cubia, VP and Global Chief Diversity Officer of Walgreens Boots Alliance in a statement. "Being able to more easily access these suppliers is something that is very important to Walgreens, and we're pleased that the RangeMe platform allows us to find new ways to offer our customers great products."
- Kroger And Walgreens Expand Partnership To 50+ Knoxville Stores
- Walgreens Will Close 200 U.S. Stores, While CVS Plans To Slow Store Expansion
- JCPenney Names Target Veteran To Top Customer Spot
- Walgreens Appoints 5 New Executives To Global Leadership Team
- CVS Adding SmileDirectClub Dental Services To Hundreds Of Stores