Walgreens has implemented sourcing platform RangeMe to streamline new product discovery and access new and diverse suppliers. RangeMe is designed to provide companies like Walgreens with access to critical supplier information ranging from company background to product specs and samples; discover innovative new products; and manage the inbound product submission process. More than 150,000 suppliers are on the RangeMe platform.
Using the platform, Walgreens buyers can narrow their searches to include multiple criteria, helping them to find the small and diverse suppliers that are a priority for the company.
“Doing business with small and diverse suppliers is a key part of our corporate social responsibility strategy,” said Carlos Cubia, VP and Global Chief Diversity Officer of Walgreens Boots Alliance in a statement. "Being able to more easily access these suppliers is something that is very important to Walgreens, and we're pleased that the RangeMe platform allows us to find new ways to offer our customers great products."
- Walgreens Reportedly Explores Deal To Go Private
- Q3 Earning Season Kicks Off: Alibaba Excels, Walgreens And Wayfair Stumble
- Birchbox Campaigns Target Broader Swath Of Potential Beauty Consumers
- Walgreens To Offer Jenny Craig Health Services Inside 100 Stores
- Walgreens Streamlines E-Commerce Returns With FedEx Solution