Viant, a Time Inc. advertising tech company, and IRI, a solution provider for consumer, retail and media companies, have partnered to deliver people-based targeting and measurement for CPG and retail marketers.
The partnership will enhance Viant’s data and analytics offerings with the addition of the IRI retailer data sets and in-store measurement solutions. Marketers will now be able to access exclusive data sets from IRI, including data from IRI Verified Audiences, which includes more than 350 million shopper loyalty cards, and POS data from stores such as BJ’s, Kroger and Rite Aid.
“IRI is a leader in the shopper marketing arena, providing the valuable customer purchase insights that Viant was looking for in a partner to complement our people-based marketing solutions,” says Jon Schulz, CMO of Viant in a statement. “This partnership enables us to provide CPG marketers with the ability to access data sets that have a measurable impact on in-store sales and improve targeting to their highest-value customers across all channels and devices.”
- Retail Refresh: Using Data To Revolutionize The Shopping Experience
- 4 Retail Execs Share Data Strategy Tactics: Salesforce Connections Recap
- For A Limited Time Only: How Companies Can Use Data To Create A Sense Of Urgency
- Less Than 35% Of Supply Chain Execs Use Analytics Insights To Manage Inventory
- Overstock Leverages Journey Analysis To Spot Customer Loyalty Opportunities