On Nov. 12, Tobi.com and Sezzle launched an exclusive “Buy Now, Pay in 2019” campaign for all remaining orders. Tobi shoppers can choose Sezzle at checkout to delay full payment for their items until after the New Year, at 0% interest.
Following the holiday campaign, Sezzle’s “Buy Now, Pay Later” zero interest installment plans will remain available to Tobi shoppers, offering frictionless checkout and the ability to budget purchases over time.
As part of the partnership, the companies are offering a "TOBI x Sezzle $10K Vacay Giveaway" sweepstakes until Dec. 10, 2018, where a select shopper will win a $10,000 vacation to the destination of their choosing within the U.S.
Tobi is offering more digital capabilities as the 2018 holiday season unfolds. The retailer relaunched its mobile app, developed by Poq, earlier in November. The retailer’s app relaunch coincides with the release of Poq’s Visual Search functionality. The image recognition feature enables shoppers to snap or upload a picture and quickly receive similar matches to the desired item, all within the mobile app.
- Walmart Holiday E-Commerce Revenue Jumps 43%, Comp Sales Growth Is Up 4.2%
- Retail Has Biggest Monthly Sales Dip In 9 Years — But Did Government Shutdown Skew The Numbers?
- Installment Payment Provider Splitit Raises $8.6 million In IPO
- Holiday Wrap-Up: Mobile Dominates E-Commerce, Driving 66% Of Traffic
- Mastering Post-Holiday Customer Service