Tailored Brands and its subsidiaries Men’s Wearhouse and Jos. A. Bank launched a phased rollout of the Men's Wearhouse LIVE! and Jos. A. Bank LIVE! customer service platforms. The retailer partnered with software startup Hero to create the services, which connect online shoppers with live sales associates in the physical store.
The program will give e-Commerce shoppers guidance from wardrobe consultants using content such as imagery, chat and live video to offer suggestions and answer questions. The pilot program was launched in several markets during 2017 and will reach more than 3,000 stores by September 2018.
"We have always been committed to delivering world class customer service with expertly guided, easy and personalized shopping experiences," said Doug Ewert, CEO of Tailored Brands in a statement. "This is especially important in tailored clothing, where fit, touch, quality and versatility are top consumer concerns and are especially difficult to convey online.”
Tailored Brands also improved its e-Commerce offerings by narrowing the delivery time frame for its Made-in-America custom suit program to three weeks (down from four weeks) in February 2018. The service offers Men’s Wearhouse shoppers 150 fabric choices, while Jos. A. Bank provides a selection of 120 fabrics.
- Study: 66% Of Retailers Say Inaccurate Inventory Data Creates BOPIS Inconsistency
- Balance Convenience And Experience To Create The Ultimate Holiday Destination
- Getting Physical: Three Tips For Bridging Online And Offline Experiences In The New Year
- Smartphones Generate 49% Of Thanksgiving Weekend Traffic
- Looking For A Competitive Advantage? Don’t Overlook Your Supply Chain