Fit Small Business has named 27 industry leaders as Top Retail Influencers of 2018. These influencers, who include Retail TouchPoints Editor-In-Chief Debbie Hauss, were chosen based on their credentials, knowledge and expertise related to the retail industry.
Each influencer provided a retail-related tip for small- to medium-sized businesses. Hauss told Fit Small Business that small retailers are just as capable of offering top-notch customer service as their larger competitors. With careful planning, even the smallest retailers can provide a memorable shopping experience
“Just because you’re small doesn’t mean you can’t offer the same cutting-edge services and solutions as larger companies,” said Hauss. “Consumers expect speedy service, consistency across channels and a great experience wherever they shop. Take the time to investigate solution providers that cater to smaller retail enterprises and challenge them to get your company up-to-speed on the latest advancements.”
- RTP Editor Named To Top 100 Retail Influencer List
- Podcast: Are Retailers Finally Getting Holiday Experience Right?
- Retail TouchPoints LIVE! @ RetailX Conference Launches June 2019
- eBay Offers SMB Lending Through Square, Adds Apple Pay
- Net Neutrality Repeal: Can SMB Retailers Survive In An Internet 'Slow Lane'?