Skechers has selected a point-of-sale (POS) solution from Aptos for its company-owned stores. The footwear retailer will utilize Aptos Store for POS and sales audits, leveraging the solution provider’s microservices-based SaaS platform, Aptos ONE.
The retailer has tripled its retail presence in the past five years; it now sells through nearly 3,200 company-owned and third party-owned stores in 170 countries. Skechers sought an omnichannel-native solution that would help the retailer achieve a single view of customers, products and orders to enable a seamless experience across channels. The Aptos ONE Store Commerce solution is designed to allow transactions to be processed anytime, anywhere on locally resilient mobile devices, by removing dependencies on store servers and WiFi connectivity.
“We were impressed with Aptos’ ability to implement software on a global stage with a single master configuration, solutions that are proven at scale and functionally robust, and their investments in innovation, including modern, API-driven architecture,” said Chris Coye, SVP of IT at Skechers in a statement. “We believe that Aptos is the right technology partner to support us as we improve the infrastructure and efficiency of our direct-to-consumer operations.”
- L.L.Bean Taps New Mobile Selling And Order Management System
- The Vitamin Shoppe Empowers Associates With CRM Solution
- Aptos And BRP Team Up To Expedite Retail Transformation
- Delivering Good Partners With Retailers To Donate $1M To Puerto Rico Recovery
- Managing The Details Can Help Differentiate The In-Store Fulfillment Experience