Saddleback Leather, an online retailer of leather bags, luggage, wallets and accessories, has re-launched its e-Commerce site with the help of NetSuite SuiteCommerce. The retailer leveraged the SuiteCommerce solution to operate its business on a unified cloud platform that manages e-Commerce, financials, inventory management, order management, marketing and customer service.
Since the re-launch in July, Saddleback has seen an increase in overall sales. The retailer has reported other benefits including:
- Improved site load times;
- Increased average time onsite;
- Increased page views per session;
- Decreased cart abandonment; and
- Reduced bounce rate among mobile users.
As part of the SuiteCommerce solution, Saddleback Leather has access to responsive web design to offer a mobile-optimized experience for smartphone and tablet users. The retailer plans to deliver a streamlined checkout and integrate the solution’s existing capabilities, including image zoom and 360-degree rotated viewing, to showcase different attributes within product detail pages.
Additionally, the SuiteCommerce self-service My Account capabilities enable shoppers to track order status, manage account details and view purchase history.
- Walmart Reportedly Faces $1B In E-Commerce Losses, May Sell ModCloth
- Brooklinen Goes From Pure-Play DTC To Pop-Up Retailer In Four Weeks
- eBay Shoppers Benefit If Amazon Site Crashes On Prime Day
- Stein Mart Streamlines Merchandising Across 280+ Stores, E-Commerce Site
- Mass Customization Is Coming for E-Commerce — Here’s How Manufacturers Can Get It Right