Radial, an omnichannel commerce technology and operations provider, has announced the launch of Radial Edge, a suite of solutions designed to help users build a retail strategy with tools that drive profitability.
Built off the company’s post-click e-Commerce Core solution, the Radial Edge suite includes:
- Cross-Border, a solution that handles demand generation in overseas markets and all global logistics, including duty and tax processing with Delivered Duty Paid (DDP);
- Seller Fulfilled Prime, which leverages Amazon Prime in the company’s distribution center network to realize the benefits of Prime shipping status without using Fulfillment by Amazon;
- Radial Dropship, which opens a network of 26,000 suppliers to deliver products on-demand, with zero working capital outlay or inventory risk to retailers;
- Marketplaces, providing insights into third-party domestic and international marketplaces;
- Radial Inventory Optimization, which uses machine learning to help merchants place inventory in the right places, designed to minimize markdowns, shipping costs and out-of-stocks;
- Active Delivery Management, allowing users to track all shipments in their network and gain transparency, so customer care and fulfillment can proactively address and correct shipment issues;
- In-Transit Notifications, which allow users to take control of the delivery experience and keep customers informed with SMS shipment and delivery notifications;
- Visual IVR, a self-service customer service experience with a visual smartphone menu;
- Messaging, to enable users to offer customers mobile messaging apps such as SMS and social media messaging platforms;
- Digitized Handwriting, utilizing a web or API integration to provide a memorable and personalized digitally written note; and
- Inventory Remarketing Services, with Radial taking aged inventory and promoting it across top e-Commerce marketplace channels including Amazon, eBay and Jet.com.