Designed to help innovators gain insights on customer behavior and engagement, the Lab will focus on R&D around AI and digital transformation. The Lab already has a portfolio of solutions in areas including customer sentiment analysis, machine learning and deep learning analysis, as well as for e-Commerce and stores.
The Lab will have its own store with real customers and purchases, where innovations will be tested prior to being offered to retailers, as well as technologies from other startups that will grant the lab a comprehensive view of the future of retail.
Once open, access to internal lab technology, demos, PoC (Proof of Concept) and source code will be offered at no additional cost. A launch date for the Lab, which will be based in Portugal where XnFinity is headquartered, has not yet been announced.
- Nike Acquires Celect To Better Anticipate Customer Demand
- NEC Display Solutions Launches Automated Content Creation Tool
- Coles Will Leverage AI-Powered Analytics With ‘Smarter Selling’ Strategy
- Creating Simplicity From Complexity: Managing Returns Through SaaS, AI & Machine Learning
- Webinar Series Spotlights Israeli E-Commerce Innovators