In June 2019, three distinct retail-focused events will co-locate at McCormick Place in Chicago to form a new conference and trade show called RetailX. RetailX will bring together three Emerald Expositions-owned events: the Internet Retailer Conference & Exhibition (IRCE), GlobalShop and RFID Journal Live!
Scheduled for June 25-28, 2019, RetailX is expected to attract more than 20,000 attendees and more than 1,200 exhibitors, based on the recent trends from each show.
While each event has a unique focus, the co-location of the three events reflects the increasing integration of e-Commerce, physical retail and technology. IRCE bills itself as the premier business-to-business event for the e-Commerce ecosystem. GlobalShop features shopper-facing retail design, technology and in-store marketing. RFID Journal Live! is the only event dedicated specifically to the retail application of RFID.
- Emerald Expo Exec Reviews Successes, Feedback Following RetailX Event
- RFID Journal LIVE! Retail Preview: Why RFID Is So Critical To Retail Transformation
- AdoreMe Rolls Out Smart Display-Enabled Fitting Rooms
- Innovative Use Cases Leveraging RFID In Retail
- Quick Quotes From Retail Execs At IRCE And CRMC