Mexican sporting goods retailer Grupo Martí aims to enhance inventory control and improve CX with the recent deployment of Oracle Retail technology. The company will implement the Oracle Retail Merchandise operations management suite, Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management and Oracle Retail Allocation to make goods available to consumers in stores faster.
Group Martí operates more than 200 stores under seven different brands, including Tiendas Martí, Martí Outlet, Martí Digital, Clubes Sport City, Restaurantes City Café, Emoción Deportiva and Smart Fit. The company’s business model revolves around managing large volumes of inventory and it needed a solution that could help it scale to meet omnichannel demand.
“One of the most important outcomes of the project was simplifying our business processes with a ﬂexible and powerful tool – made possible with a seasoned implementation partner,” said Alejandro Oropeza, CIO of Grupo Martí in a statement. “The combination of Oracle Retail solutions with Retail Consult skills helped to empower the Martí team and made the project viable.”
- Miroglio Fashion Fuels Innovation With Oracle
- Office Depot Accelerates Services Offerings With Oracle Cloud
- Maximizing Supply Chain Profitability Using Machine Learning And Advanced Analytics
- Hestra Boosts Glove Re-Orders 15%, Pre-Season Sales 20%
- Radial Launches Suite Of Solutions To Enhance E-Commerce Strategies