Fanatics is launching online National Basketball Association (NBA) stores across 10 countries in the Asia-Pacific region, further expanding its partnership with the professional basketball league across the globe. Fanatics and the NBA currently operate the flagship NBA Store in New York City, and global e-Commerce sites NBAStore.com and NBAStore.eu.
With this partnership, official online NBA stores are now available in the following countries in Asia-Pacific:
- Australia — NBAStore.com.au;
- Cambodia — NBAStore.com.kh;
- Japan — NBAStore.jp;
- Laos — NBAStore.la;
- Malaysia — NBAStore.com.my;
- Mongolia — NBAStore.mn;
- New Zealand — NBAStore.co.nz;
- Singapore — NBAStore.com.sg;
- Thailand — NBAStore.co.th; and
- Vietnam – NBAStore.com.vn.
With the launch of the new online NBA stores, the league now has 20 international e-Commerce sites.
- Walmart Holiday E-Commerce Revenue Jumps 43%, Comp Sales Growth Is Up 4.2%
- Revived FAO Schwarz Moves Beyond Toys Into Home Products, Accessories And Candy
- Taking Digital Marketing Strategies In-Store
- Rebag Expanding To 30 Locations Following $25 Million Fundraising Round
- 11 Honoré Partners With Shopify To Host ‘Runway Commerce’ Experience At NYFW