Fanatics is launching online National Basketball Association (NBA) stores across 10 countries in the Asia-Pacific region, further expanding its partnership with the professional basketball league across the globe. Fanatics and the NBA currently operate the flagship NBA Store in New York City, and global e-Commerce sites NBAStore.com and NBAStore.eu.
With this partnership, official online NBA stores are now available in the following countries in Asia-Pacific:
- Australia — NBAStore.com.au;
- Cambodia — NBAStore.com.kh;
- Japan — NBAStore.jp;
- Laos — NBAStore.la;
- Malaysia — NBAStore.com.my;
- Mongolia — NBAStore.mn;
- New Zealand — NBAStore.co.nz;
- Singapore — NBAStore.com.sg;
- Thailand — NBAStore.co.th; and
- Vietnam – NBAStore.com.vn.
With the launch of the new online NBA stores, the league now has 20 international e-Commerce sites.
- Holiday Season 2017: A ‘State of the Union’ For E-Commerce Site Performance
- Evergage Expands To Europe With Operations In Germany
- Le Tote Expands Subscription Concept To China
- Tapestry Gets A Lift From Coach Sales; Expands Influence In Asia-Pacific
- H&M Expects To Close 170 Stores In 2018; Will Sell Via Alibaba In China