Abercrombie & Fitch has partnered with sbe, a lifestyle hospitality company, for a series of co-branded events and pop-up shops at select sbe properties. Additionally, members of Abercrombie’s loyalty program, the A&F Club, will receive special benefits at sbe hotels, restaurants and entertainment venues. SBE guests will receive exclusive offers and gain access to the pop-up shops.
The partnership will produce a series of events in the coming months. The first was A&F’s DO IT IN DENIM launch, held July 10 at the Mondrian Los Angeles hotel. Attendees included members of A&F Club, who had the opportunity to see and try the brand’s new denim collection.
"We are excited to partner with sbe to bring unique experiences to our shared target demographic,” said Stacia Andersen, Brand President of Abercrombie & Fitch in a statement. “With its global presence, its dedication to its guests, and its strong track record of creating immersive experiences, sbe is a great fit for our brand and together, we look forward to creating authentic, innovative events for our customers."
Other companies partnering with sbe include LG Electronics, The Lincoln Motor Company, Van Dutch Yachts, JetSmarter Aviation, Evian and LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE beverages.
- Guess Adds Payment Options For Chinese Travelers With Alipay Partnership
- Dynamic Yield Partners With Tealium To Enhance Personalization
- TAYLRD Tours The U.S. With Airstream Pop-Up Experience
- Party City Adds Toy City Pop-Up Shops In 50-Store Pilot
- Amorepacific Opens New York Pop-Up While L’Oréal Expands In Asia