AFCV Holdings, LLC, a provider of cloud-based solutions designed to help businesses improve customer acquisition and engagement, recently completed its purchase of customer experience analytics company ForeSee Results.
With the acquisition, AFCV will establish a full suite of solutions based on the entire customer lifecycle — from initial interaction to feedback and experience analytics.
During its 12-year history, ForeSee has captured more than 100 million customer experience responses for businesses in the Fortune 100 and half of the top 100 Internet retailers.
As part of the AFCV brand, ForeSee will continue to “build out, expand, enhance and evolve our solution set around the customer experience,” said Larry Freed, CEO of ForeSee, in an interview with Retail TouchPoints. The acquisition also will help the company “go further around the complete customer lifecycle.”
Freed explained that the acquisition is a “win, win, win” for employees, shareholders and customers. All ForeSee employees will remain with the company and Freed will continue his duties as CEO.
Moving forward, “we’re going to be more aggressive in expanding the SaaS platform with AFCV,” Freed said. “We’ll be playing a key role in that process. It’s not a typical acquisition in terms of how the teams fit together. It’s about very complementary businesses coming together to improve.”
Other companies within the AFCV portfolio include:
- Answers: As AFCV’s flagship company, Answers is designed to offer consumers trusted content and information from brand and product experts.
- ResellerRatings: Online merchants can tap ResellerRatings to solicit customer reviews, post public replies, contact reviewers to resolve issues and flag reviews from non-customers or for other terms violations.
- Webcollage: The SaaS platform is designed to help brands create and publish rich content, including product descriptions and videos, creating a richer online shopping experience.
- Easy2 Technologies: Offering creative services and merchandising technology, Easy2 Technologies provides a variety of brands and retailers with the online and mobile content required to increase product awareness and sales.
Freed noted that there might be some overlap with other AFCV companies. “But for the foreseeable future, ForeSee is going to be the brand that delivers customer experience analytics to our clients.”
Latest from Alicia Fiorletta
- Leveraging Marketplace Momentum: How To Capitalize On New Growth Opportunities Without Risking Your Brand Identity
- Podcast: Are Retailers Finally Getting Holiday Experience Right?
- Alexa: Retail’s Next Friend…Or Foe?
- Aptos Commits Millions To Launch Aptos Labs
- eBags Boosts Conversions 20% With Innovative Tech Investments